The standard dimensions of this type of greenhouse are:
- Span: 2.5 m - 4.5 m
- Gutter height: 1 m - 1.8 m
- Top height: 1.8 m - 3 m
- Distance between pillars: 1m - 2m
Tunnel greenhouses don’t have straight walls, the structure is completely curved from the point of attachment on the ground to the ridge. The shape of the arcs may be curved or arched.
It is composed of one or more modules with a series of arches made of galvanized cylindrical tubes, which do not require concrete footings, enabling transfer and easy installation. Its shaped allows accommodating a larger volume of air inside and provides resistance to rain.
1. When is your right choice?
- Easy erection
- Suitable for all types of baby crops, especially leafy vegetables
2. Big tunnel advantages:
- Cheap and simple greenhouse, Good deal of light inside the greenhouse, Reduces condensations and dripping water problems on crops thanks to the curved roof, which allows the evacuation of the water from condensation on the plastic cover, Fast to assemble and needs no welding
3. Why us?
- Watanabe pipe Viet Nam Greenhouses designs, manufactures, builds and installs modern, technologically efficient and functional greenhouse structures, intended for intensive agriculture. They are available for our clients' immediate use
- On the other hand, Watanebe pipe Viet Nam is the company that offers the best and complete service with over 67 years of experience and with the best quality materials be trusted by customers.